Master of Biomedical Sciences
In order to be considered for admission to the Master of Biomedical Sciences program, the student must meet the following requirements:
- Completion of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Completion of 8 semester hours with a minimum 2.0 grade point average and no grade below a C in each of the following:
- Biology with laboratory
- General Chemistry with laboratory
- Organic Chemistry with laboratory
- General Physics with laboratory
- Completion of 6 semester hours with a minimum 2.0 grade point average and no grade below a C in each of the following:
- English Composition or literature
- English Literature
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
- Dental Admission Test (DAT).
Applicants are highly encouraged to take supplementary, upper-division courses in advanced sciences such as, but not limited to, biochemistry, cell biology, physiology, microbiology, immunology, genetics, histology, molecular biology, virology and bacteriology.